Feeding Bodies. Fueling Minds.™
Register Now for The 53rd Annual MSNA Convention
November 2-4, 2023 • Biloxi, MS
Click the button above to purchase extra tshirts, sweatshirts and/or extra tickets to the Industry Party (Friday Night) and Awards Banquet (Saturday Night)
Purpose of MSNA
The purpose of the State Association shall be:
- To improve the health and education of school children through nutritionally adequate and educationally sound non-profit school food service programs.
- To maintain and further develop standards for school food service.
- To further the professional growth of members.
- To provide for an exchange of ideas and sharing of experiences and to promote cooperation and mutual help among the members.
- To encourage and promote between school lunch personnel and the community such united efforts as will assure for every school child adequate school food services.
- To promote legislation designed to foster adequate school food service programs.
- To promote interest in the recruitment and training of school food service personnel and to improve and protect their status.
- To serve as a medium for the distribution of information between national, state, and local associations.