Exhibitors Contract, 2016
1) BOOTH SPACE: $900The cost for one booth is $900.00. Sustaining Industry Members receive a $100.00 discount on the first booth with additional booths at the full price. Booths will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve your booth(s), please click the “Add to Cart” button. If you want to reserve more than one booth, after clicking the Add to Cart button you may revise the quantity in the shopping cart section at the bottom of the page.
2) SUSTAINING INDUSTRY MEMBERS: $8001 booth is $800. Please click the “Add to Cart” button to reserve your booth(s).
3) SUSTAINING INDUSTRY MEMBERSHIP $250If you’d like to become a Sustaining Industry Member ($250 a year), please click the “Add to Cart” button.
4) BOWLING SPONSORSHIP: $300Click “Add to Cart” to be a bowling sponsor.
5) MSNA CONFERENCE T-SHIRTS
(Short Sleeve: $10 each; Long Sleeve: $14 each)
Please indicate your size preference in the pull-down menu below, and select your quantity in your shopping cart at the bottom:
6) ADDITIONAL INDUSTRY PARTY TICKETS: $40 each
2 tickets per booth reservation will be included with your registration packet. Please indicate additional tickets needed in the “quantity” field in the shopping, after clicking the “Add to Cart” Button:
7) BANQUET TICKETS: $35 each
To reserve your seat(s) at the banquet, please click the “Add to Cart” button below, then indicate the quantity in the appropriate field:
Please accept this application for exhibit space for the MSNA Conference in Tupelo, MS, November 12, 2016. Applications will be date stamped as received, with the booth assignment priority given to those applications received first with payment. Booth assignments will be made beginning October 1, 2016 for all applications that have included payment with application. All other assignments will be made once payment is received.
We understand that this application is a contract, and as an authorized representative of your firm, and upon clicking the check out button below, you are agreeing to the terms of said contract and accepted by Mississippi School Nutrition Association, subject to the “Regulations Governing Exhibits” as part of this application.
Cancellation of space and refund is subject to the following conditions. Exhibitors shall give written notice of cancellations. If written notice is received more than 30 days prior to Conference opening (October 1, 2016) or before), total monies less $100 will be refunded to Exhibitor. No refunds will be allowed for any cancellation less than 30 days prior to the opening of Conference.
Deadline for being included in Conference Program Book is October 13, 2016
Deadline for being included in Featured Item Booklet is October 13, 2016.