Code of Ethics
Members of the Mississippi School Nutrition Association are pledged to the improvement of school, community-directed quality food service. Worthy members fulfill an obligation to their association, school, community, themselves and related professional groups when they accept these responsibilities.
• Guide personal conduct by the highest moral standards.
• Uphold ethical standards by which the profession is judged.
• Place service for the good of others above personal gain.
• Seek newer knowledge in professional work and apply this knowledge to improve the quality of that work.
• Share knowledge and skills by serving in community activities.
• Cooperate with related professional groups to achieve common goals.
• Take an interest in pertinent legislation and promote public support to improve the status of school food service personnel.