Committees & Advisory Boards: Historian
(Shall be a member of the Communications Committee)
The Historian shall be appointed by the President and shall serve for one year.
1. Shall compile a permanent record of important events of the Association in scrapbooks which belong to and are housed by the Association.
2. Shall request items such as printed programs, pictures, etc, from appropriate committee chairmen and other state officers to be used in preparing a historical record of the Association. To be included in the record are the following events:
A. MSNA Annual Conference
II. general sessions
III. special interest sessions
V executive board dinner
President Elect/Conference Chairman
President and Nutrition Education Chairman
C. Installation of Officers
Leadership Conference (June)
D. Regional Meetings
E. National School Lunch Week
Nutrition Standards and Nutrition Education Chairman and/or NSLW/NSBW Chairman
F. Special Activities of MSNA
G. Other events as deemed important by the Executive Board
3. Shall keep files up-to-date and promptly transfer to successor or Executive Secretary.
4. Shall acquire previous files from former Historian.
5. Shall be a member of the Communications Committee.
6. Takes pictures at MSNA events