Special Meetings: Executive Board Meetings
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETINGS
1. Parliamentary Authority subject to the final ruling of the presiding officer, the Articles of Incorporation, and these bylaws, meetings of the Association shall be governed by “Robert’s Rules of Order, Newly Revised”.
2. The Executive Board shall meet immediately before and after the MSNA Annual Conference and at the call of the President, or upon the request of sixty percent (60%) of the voting members of the Executive Board. A majority of the voting members shall constitute a quorum.
3. Executive Board Expenses:
A. The Executive Board shall set limits within budgetary restraints for reimbursements of, and procedures for, expenditures on official Association business.
4. Executive Board notices and agenda shall be e-mailed to members at least three weeks in advance of the meeting.
5. The President may call for an Executive Board Meeting by conference call when a decision about a matter must be made between scheduled board meetings. Notice of meeting with date and time, call-in information, and an agenda are sent to all board members. The meeting is conducted by the president and follows the format of all board meetings with two thirds of the voting members constituting a quorum. Minutes of the meeting are approved at the next scheduled board meeting.