Regulations Governing Exhibits
(Incorporated into the MSNA Contract for Exhibit Space)
ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE
1. Assignment of space is on a “first come, first served” basis, with multiple booths taking precedence. Full payment must accompany request for space.
ATTENDANCE AT CONFERENCE
1. Sustaining Industry Members and industry members of companies purchasing booths may attend annual conference without paying a registration fee. All other industry members must pay a registration fee equivalent to a booth fee to attend.
No refunds will be considered.
1. Biloxi Coliseum.
2. Exhibit space will be available for set-up Friday, November 3, 2023, from 8 AM to 2:30 PM.
3. Exhibitor load in and load out will be through the loading docks only.
4. Exhibitor load in and load out is not allowed through the main entrance. Only hand-carried items may be brought in and out.
5. All booths should be ready for Buyer’s time viewing by 2:30 PM on Friday, November 3, 2023.
6. Booths are not to be dismantled until 12:30 PM on Saturday, November 4, 2023. A drawing for exhibitors for one free booth for the 2023 conference will be held after exhibits close. Exhibitor representative must be present to win.
7. The Product Survey Form is attached. A committee consisting of directors and managers will be selected to perform the survey. No vendor will know who those committee members will be. The survey answers will be: Yes, No, or Maybe.
1. Arrangements have been made for the use of the kitchen. (One oven)
2. Exhibitors needing use of kitchen facilities should contact Armer Moore at email@example.com or Rena’ Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 13, 2023.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE KITS AND ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION
1. Convention Display Services will provide for the distribution of electrical power from the available electrical system and at the exhibitor’s expense will provide temporary interconnecting cords and connections.
2. Mississippi School Nutrition Association will post an Exhibitor Service Kit from Convention Display Services on their website. Exhibitors will complete the form and send it and payment to Convention Display Services.
1. Biloxi Convention will not go into the individual booths to empty trash cans or clean.
2. Biloxi Convention will provide large lined trash cans throughout the room and will empty trash cans during show hours.
1. It shall be the responsibility of each exhibitor to maintain such insurance against injury to person or
damage or loss of property in such amounts as the exhibitor shall deem adequate.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
1. Under no circumstances will the coliseum accept or store deliveries of show equipment, displays, boxes, or other merchandise from exhibitors. All such deliveries will be refused. All return shipments must be removed from the premises on Saturday, November 4th, 2023, and rates for material handling services in the Exhibitor Service Kit to be posted.
2. Convention Display Services will provide shipping instructions and rates for material handling services in the Exhibitor Service Kit to be posted.
3. Carriers may make direct to site deliveries at the loading dock beginning at 8:00 AM on Friday, November 3rd, 2023. Convention Display Services will accept and deliver shipments to your booth. Rates for this service will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit to be posted.
4. Exhibitors can load-in and load-out their own vehicles at the dock. Exhibitors are advised to bring their own carts or dollies. Exhibitors will not be allowed to drive onto the show floor or remain parked at the dock any longer than required for load-in or load out.
5. Use of forklifts by exhibitors is prohibited. Forklift service is available only through Convention
Display Services. Rates for this service will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit to be posted